Solar water pumping system
A reliable and clean water supply is an essential need but a large number of people currently lack this basic provision. Solar water pumps is a socially and environmentally attractive technology to supply water. Especially if the need for water is in remote locations which are beyond the reach of power lines, solar power is often the economically preferred technology.
Solar water pumps can supply water to locations which are beyond the reach of power lines. Solar water pumps can replace the current pump systems and result in both socio-economic benefits as well as climate related benefits. The water supplied by the solar water pump can be used to irrigate crops, water livestock or provide potable drinking water.
- Site survey and layout planning.
- Preparation of Project Report for MNRE subsidy sanction
- Design, Development and Supply of the Solar water pumping System.
- Transportation of the Solar water pumping System till the site.
- Installation and Commissioning of the Solar water pumping system.
- Testing of the solar water pumping system and handing over the same to client.
- Training of client on various aspects of operations and maintenance of the Solar water pumping system.
- Providing standard comprehensive warranty for one year.
- Facilitation of stipulated warranties on modules and controller.
- AMC will include 1 visit every quarter by trained engineer from Horizon. The engineer shall carry out following functions:
- Check all wiring
- Check controller functioning
- Check functioning of modules
- Arrange to get modules cleaned in his presence (manpower to be provided by client) and guide the cleaning staff.